Wednesday 22 April 2009

[Vid] Share The World PV Offshot

Amy is back! ^^
Been a while since I last subbed.
Did you miss me?
haha just playing.
well I've been uploading most of my old videos onto youtube and havent really been doing any subbing. So this is my first project ever since YunhoLoverXD went bye bye. I really have to thank all my supporters, you guys are wonderful! So, heres my little treat, I know its not a lot but it will help people who bought the CD/DVD. So enjoy and do give me feedback!

For those who havent added me back on youtube, this is my account(s)
YHLoverXP
amytvxq
Please add me back, I really cant stand not being able to find all my friends!

P.S. To LOVE4DBSK
Im really sorry to hear that SUJU won DBSK in Battle of King of Pop. I wish I could do more. Trust me, Im as disappointed as any other Cassie. But DBSK will always be the King of Pop in our hearts. Dont let your love for our boys be taken away because of a online contest which in a way, doesnt really mean anything. If you ever have anything that you want to have me post, dont hesitate! You know I will Do it! Without fans like you, I cant even imagine what my life would be. Probably some normal girl, just secretly loving a boy band without giving back! Thank you very much! ^^

[Share The World PV OffShot]

4 comments:

  1. snagged it, as you know perfectly well that i would. :)

    thanks for all your hard work!! you don't know how much of an angel you are to us. <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such an angel....*burst into tears*

    Thank you so much! XDDD Glad you're back at YT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad that Suju won the contest. DBSK will always be #1 in my heart. Specially, cutie Junsu. I did vote but I guess not a lot DBSKers knows about the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of both groups so I'm fine with either one winning... I just wished they didn't face each other until the final round, because honestly both groups would've whipped any of the other artists in the battle.

    ReplyDelete