Friday 10 April 2009

Home Sweet Home!


Home Sweet Home! So glad to be back in S.F!
A five day trip really knocked me out good. Tons of stuff to do in the next two days before school starts -_- But I'd love to say that you guys are the best! Thanks for always supporting me! Without you guys i would probably die of depression or something (jk) Well i saw all the comments and request! read every single one that I got. Replied to email too! (yay! ppl sent me email) Whats left is sorting through 200 comments on youtube! Im going to have fun reading them. Sorry I really didnt have time to sub during my spring break, although i was planning to. But family trip came up so I had to pack all my stuff. Being on a plane again after 10 years is just scary! (yes I suck!) But overall it was really fun! A bit tiring due to the time zone difference. Definitely need to catch on my sleep & of course TVXQ videos. I have tons of subbing to do. Hope you guys wont mind me being a bit late with my subbing! Hopefully I can get some done in the next few days. So have your fingers cross that I will post and upload soon! Once again love reading your comments and so dont hesitate to do so! Dont be afraid to add my msn and email me also. Thats the reason why I post it up! Have fun and hope to talk to all of you soon!
P.S Please add my backup account! www.youtube.com/YHLoverXp
If there are any questions regarding download please send me an email for imidiate reply, if not make use of the request box on the side. It is very hard keeping track with comments when they are everywhere. Thank You ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment