Sunday 5 April 2009

New Requesting Section

Hey guys,
Wow, I've been posting a lot today.
Ok since its late right now. almost 1 AM I should be going to sleep
but i just wanted to make this last post
In order for me to keep track of all request i have made a request section.
If you have any request such as hard subbed videos, music review, lyrics, anything please post your questions and request there. I will then reply by posting new post regarding to those request.
Also I would like to remind you guys that there is a follow section for those who have blogspot as well.
And there is a subscription button, all located towards the bottom on the right hand side.
Please make use of the resources and make you browsing easier! ^^

1 comment:

  1. hi
    realy really thank you for your subbing
    keep up the good work ^^
    can you please sub Hey!3x?


    thanks

    ReplyDelete