Tuesday 7 April 2009

KBS AMERICA!!! IT'S WAR TIME!

I declare war on KBS America!!!! for ruining my nice spring break trip by taking down some of my videos. That makes my youtube account on risk for suspension. I have two strikes now and if i get one more, bye bye YunhoLoverXD. ARGG! I hate this so much! My hard work, GONE! This is just making me mad. I just hope that i dont get suspended. No more surprises please!
This is just my little heads up to all of you who always keep track of my channel and blog. If ever YunhoLoverXD is suspended on youtube please refer to this blog for my new youtube channel. In fact I do have a youtube channel on backup. Please subsribe and add me as a friend so I can still keep in contact with everyone. Thank You & yes, this is my war againist all broadcast stations. I am definitely not going to lose (although I might -_-)


www.youtube.com/YHLoverXP

5 comments:

  1. omg!!
    seriuosly???
    i'll subscribe the new one..
    nwy, love ur blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's annoying... some other accounts got suspended because of KBS too (ahboo had 2 deleted: -http://ahboo.wordpress.com/2009/04/08/the-day-has-finally-come/ and then there's vinchenzo79, whom I depended on for my fix of Star Golden Bell).

    This is crap, honestly... tips: some people get away with it by typing the titles with various characters: (Music Lovers = Muz!c L0v3rs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe that they do that. I support you all the way Amy. Please keep us updated. AMY FIGHTING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck!
    seems KBS is cracking down hard on everyone nowdays -__-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you good luck! I really like ur vid!
    Amy (YunhoLoverXD) Fighting!^^
    ginaya @ youtube who subbed many vid has been suspended!

    ReplyDelete