Friday 10 April 2009

Please Read This

I've been getting some questions about why i dont put hardsubbed video on youtube. Well, there are two reasons. The first one, you guys probably already know. I dont want people just download videos off of youtube and then posting it onto their youtube channel as if they were the ones who subbed it. Two, is that I cant find raw videos. Reason why i sub really quick is because I find videos which have chinese subs on them and then I watch it & sub it and then upload it onto youtube using the CC option to cover up the chinese subs. That is why sometimes my video is hardsubbed and sometimes it is softsubbed. I apoligize for the inconvience that i might cause everyone. But if i am able to find the raw videos then I would be able to hardsub it for everyone. So please understand that if i cant fulfill your request, one of the reasons might be this. I want all my videos to be high quality. I dont want to share any LQ videos with you guys. I also believe that you guys want HQ subbed videos. i will continue to do my best and I hope you guys will also understand the reason to why I dont post some of my subbed videos.

Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Amy,
    Just wanna say thanks for all you've done: translating, subbing, uploading, and everything.
    Ow yea, any idea why they deleted many cool videos on youtube? I haven't downloaded them... *cry cry*

    Regards,
    Vidia (21) - Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without you,alot of cassies will be moping on the couch for subs. I thank you with all my heart. What you've done is more than enough. Keep on fighting!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete