Sunday 5 April 2009

Darn Not AVEX AGAIN!

Soooooo Sorry about the Music Lover Video! I didnt expect that Bolero would cause my video to be disabled. I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY KISS THE BABY SKY! Guess I was wrong. Well there is always a alternative right? I think most of you already know what it is, since you guys are here? it is a constant reminder, please do not upload it elsewhere. Refer to the rules section location under the blog description. Make sure you wont break any of my rules. Thanks and the following download will need to be joined by HJ split. Please download HJ split here if you do not have it.

P.S. Comments are always welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm being really thankful that you made the time to sub all the videos for people who doesn't understand Korean like me! Thanks alot. x) Thanks for the link to your blogspot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,

    Thank you soooo much for taking the time to sub for people who don't know Japanese or Korean. Just 1 stupid Q, how do u DL?! I wanted to DL music lover, but there were no DL options on mediafire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! How come you're so nice? Thank you!!!!!!! *tears of joy*

    I really like this show coz there's sekine tsutomu in it. XD

    ReplyDelete