Wednesday 29 April 2009

My Song Of The Day

I've been having mix feelings about myself throughout these two weeks. I've been avoiding and hiding the problems inside me. The emotion battle I've been having with myself is enormous, that I can't even explain the problem myself. Now that things have settled down, and the old doors have close. I can see clearly what is in front of me. I can see the light that will bring me through my darkness. I've been selfish, to myself and to my parents. I'm sorry for what I have done to all of you. Even my baby brother. You are always a baby to me. For the next few months I will be good. I will work hard. Until the final day...it will come soon and I will miss you all. Forgive me for my mistakes. Please continue to have faith in me. I will prove to myself and my family. I Love You, SarangHae!




Good Bye Sadness, Hello Happiness - 티(윤미래)

2 comments:

  1. There will be more time than just this one in your life where you feel like you have done something wrong or disappoint your loved ones. It just part of life. As long as you can find the balance between doing things for yourself and being responsible to your love ones. You will find your self to be one happy person.

    My facebook ID is Meili1978@hotmail.com add me if you want and anytime you need a friend to talk to. I'll listen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can pass through it well.

    "cheer up!" ^^

    ReplyDelete