Tuesday 14 April 2009

I've Lost My Battle Completely! -_-''

Another account suspended, I absolutely hate this. I was so close to an one year anniversary. This really sucks!!! Im in a REALLY bad mood right now. I dont want to deal with this anymore. Just suspend as much as you like, I DONT CARE ANYMORE! Im sick of dealing with youtube. SICK OF IT! DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE, FOR ALL I CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. calm down , guy,everything will be ok (Avax's so mean )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so bad for you, You are one of the best subbers and uploaders out there. I cant believe that youtube would to this to you. Maybe its better just to upload everything here in your blog. I hate to see all your hardwork gone. I support you all the way. Jia You Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrr...they're soooo meeeaaann!!! *cry cry*

    As one of your channel lover, I feel terribly sad for you, oohh...this is unbelievable!!! Okay, maybe you'd better upload your videos here, I'll help you to tell my friends about your new account too. Keep fighting Amy! Many Cassies should thank you for all your amazing work!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete