Friday 13 March 2009

Utada Hikaru-This Is The One US Album {Mp3 Download}

In the posts before, I provided my readers with some previews of Utada's new english album. I even stated that I couldnt do a proper review because the album was not out yet. But the album came out today and I immediately downloaded it and now im sharing it with everyone. Utada is one of my favorite Japanese singers, her albums never fail to impress me and they're always a big hit! This album is the same! The songs in this album are extremly catching and the best thing is that its in ENGLISH! being able to understand the lyrics are always a plus. My favorite songs from this album is Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence -FYI, Apple & Cinnamon, Come Back To Me, and This One (Crying Like A Child). I hope for the best for Utada and I hope you guys enjoy this album.
Yesasia Review:
Utada Hikaru's first English-language album, Exodus, was an instant hit when initially released in September 2004, ranking no. 1 on the Oricon charts and selling over a million copies. 2009 sees Utada return to the English speaking pop world with the goal to conquer a bigger US market, where she looks to gain a larger share market after Exodus entered the top 160 on U.S. charts. Utada's second full-length English-language release is scheduled to hit he shelves in March in Japan and May in the U.S. The mid-tempo R&B ballad Come Back To Me, Utada's recently released spin-off track, is the principal number on this highly anticipated release.


Utada Hikaru: This Is The One album
release U.S. release March 25
Language: English
Genre: Pop/RnB/Techno
1) On and On
2) Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI*
3) Apple And Cinnamon
4) Taking My Money Back6) Automatic (Part I)(Japanese Version)* (on the final version of the album, it will be Automatic (Part 2)(English Version)
7) Dirty Desire
8) Poppin’
9) Come Back To Me*
10) Me Muero
11) Come Back To Me (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit)[Japanese Bonus Tracks]*
12) Come Back To Me (Quentin Harris Radio Edit)[Japanese Bonus Tracks]*

buy album: yesasia
mp3 download: megaupload
MV download: mediafire

5 comments:

  1. Currently listening to the album. Sounds great, as the post said, most songs are catchy and are worth the ears.

    Additionally, it's worth the buy!
    Thanks for the samples. Definitely recommendable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this CD. Love your blog- you have a great taste in music! Keep reviewing please :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. heys, i've always been an avid fan of your videos, albeit a quiet one. im really happy you set up this blog because as much as i'm not directly involved in the process, i get extremely pissed when AVEX take down your videos too. :( so, AWESOME BLOG! ^^*

    oh, and i have one request. is it possible for you to upload your subbed videos on other site e.g. zshare, mediafire. Megaupload has been on loggerheads with me since the first time i used it. it's always accusing me of already downloading a file when i not. >.< argh!! so, yeah, please consider my suggestion please? make me a happy person! ^^*

    many loves~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI. JUST FIND THIS BLOG.
    AWESOME.
    MP3 AT MEGAUPLOAD IS TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE. CAN U PLEASE FIX IT? TQ.

    ReplyDelete