Wednesday 11 March 2009

Bolero & Survivor PV Offshot!

Hey guys, once again Im sorry about the Survivor Offshot. I really am sorry. So to make it up for you guys. Heres the eng subbed for Bolero Offshot. I subbed it a while ago but couldnt upload it on youtube. So its been in my external harddrive and since I have a blog now, I will let you guys have a lookie ^^
Once again downloads will not be provided as of now, due to people stealing my work and posting as theirs. If you decide to use my eng subs to translate into other languages please ask me first. I strictly prohibit people from taking without asking and I tend to find out a lot of whats going on on the internet. Please respect the subbers, and Im not only talking about myself but the subbers on youtube and other subbing teams that spend a lot of time subbing videos for fans. Please, I urge you, to pay respect to all subbers and not critize their work because no ones deserves something thats rude.

P.S. Comments are always welcome and subbers like it [including myself ^^]
Viewing Tips: For better view, enlarge the player by pressing the full screen icon. Simply move your mouse to the bottom of the player and look for the full screen icon. OR if you prefer to watch it through the direct link, then click the little eye icon on the top left hand side of the player. Hope you guys enjoy!
If these videos are taken out of this blog, please give proper credit and link back to this site please!


Survivor PV & Offshot

Bolero PV Offshot

4 comments:

  1. Heya!

    Been cruising through your youtube channel for a while and never really got the chance to check out this blog until now.

    Hope you gain the love and respect from all who benefit from your video uploads. As I pay my own.

    My thanks to you ;) Will come back from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your videos! ;3 LOL, Junsu is just so dorky how he is always in his own little world~ ^^

    DongBang hwaiting!
    Amy hwaiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have downloadable versions for both of these videos? Btw, thanks for subbing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just sooo cute~~!! ^^,

    ReplyDelete