Wednesday 25 March 2009

Chung Lim First Mini Album~ Step {Mp3 Download}

I really like this album. The songs in here are really catchy. I just wanted to share it with everyone. He style reminds me of Taegoon, but a lot of people say he looks like Rain, so im not really sure about his looks. But I do like his songs, and I highly recommend the first track in this album. If you are not sure about downloading this album, press play and watch his MV.

Artist: Chung Lim

Title: StepType: Mini-album

Release Date: 2009/03/24

Genre: kpop / RNB

Language: Korean

Rating: 8.5/10


TRACKLIST
01 - 씹다버린 껌 (Sshimdabeorin kkeom)
02 - Step (feat. Benzi)
03 - 담배끊기 (Dambaekkeungi)
04 - 내맘 속에서만 (Naemam sogeseoman)
05 - Step (feat Benzi) (Playdog remix)

download:

Mediafire/Megaupload

No comments:

Post a Comment