Sunday 8 March 2009

Product Review!! 1. 3rd Asia Tour "Mirotic" Poster Set

Hi everyone! I wanted to do a product review on the most recent goodies coming out in Japan & Korea. For some reason March is like the money spending month. I've been spending a lot of money of poster, cd, and other goodies, such as accessories. Yesterday I got one of the goodies that I pre-ordered online and it was the The 3rd Asia Tour "Mirotic" Poster Set. I aboslutely love it because 1. it comes with 12 posters, each 45cm by 29cm, black and white and colored set. Not only does it have pictures with all five of them, but individual pictures too! If you're like me, with collecting posters and other goodies, then this is a must have. Its smaller than the other posters, like the Mirotic C version poster but because of its size i can fill up my room easily. The best thing about this product is that as you flip through the posters, towards the end there are autographs! I mean what more can you expect from the products. For me, the price was really cheap. If you prefer buying online, then yesasia is probably the best website to buy it from. Of course there are other websites such as asiandb.com, dvdheaven.com, and star-thots.com, but if you want free shipping then I recommend yesasia to you. The price for this product is $24.99 UDS. So like i said before, its a product that you must have. Here are some sample pictures that you might find interesting. If you have any questions just leave me a comment on this post or on my youtube channel. If you prefer to email me then please email me at liamy5@hotmail.com. Thanks





1 comment:

  1. oh i saw that on yesasia and i was planning to get it. thanks for the review amy..^^

    p.s. now i know how you look like~ it will be easier for me to find you at HB this year then lol

    ReplyDelete