Tuesday 10 March 2009

Music Review: 1. Derick Hoh


Derrick Hoh (何維健) - I'm New, I'm Good, I'm Derrick (新生何維健)r
release date november 28, 2008
language mandarin
genre pop, ballad

01. 無法歸類
02. 碰碰愛
03. 你走天橋 我走地下道
04. 今天過去
05. 我捨不得
06. 咬字
07. 忘得掉
08. 我相信
09. 我的連續劇
10. 逆時針忘記
11. 克羅地亞的天空

download: mediafire/megaupload
review:



My review:
Hi everyone, this is my first music review and download. Recently i have been listening more to kpop & jpop rather than C-pop. Yesterday i couldnt help myself to download this album and i was so surprised by this singing. This album is HIGHLY RECOMENDED by me. Let me give you a little profile about this singer, Derick Hoh. He is from Singapore & now working & promoting in Taiwan. He entered the industry due to wining thrid in a contest. His debut album was pushed back because of his service in the military. This is his debut album. The one song that gave me a shock was song number 08. 我相信 (I Believe) which is a chinese cover for TVXQ's Miduhyo. He is a really good singer and he didnt let me down at all when he sang Miduhyo. Will be looking out for him for sure! My rating for this album is 8/10.
P.S. If you decide this album please, give me feedback by comments. They are always welcome ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment