Tuesday 10 March 2009

Music Review: 2. Utada Hikaru: This Is The One {English Album}


Utada Hikaru: This Is The One
album release U.S. release March 25
Language: English
Genre: Pop/RnB/Techno

1) On and On
2) Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI*
3) Apple And Cinnamon
4) Taking My Money Back
6) Automatic (Part I)(Japanese Version)* (on the final version of the album, it will be Automatic (Part 2)(English Version)
7) Dirty Desire
8) Poppin’
9) Come Back To Me*
10) Me Muero
11) Come Back To Me (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit)[Japanese Bonus Tracks]*
12) Come Back To Me (Quentin Harris Radio Edit)[Japanese Bonus Tracks]*

To listen to the three of the songs, please go to the imeem player on the side. look for Utada Hikaru or 宇多田ヒカル.

Three songs include:
2) Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI* direct link

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI - 宇多田ヒカル

3) Apple And Cinnamon (Preview Only) direct link

Apple And Cinnamon (Preview) - Utada Hikaru
9) Come Back To Me



Come Back To Me - Utada Hikaru


Come Back To Me MV: youtube

My Review:
Due to the status of this album, I cant really give you a proper review like the ones that I have done. But after listening to the previews and watching the music video, I absolutely love this album and Utada. This is another Highly Recomended!!! All her songs are so catchy and meaningful. The three preview songs are my favorites. Please support her album by buying because I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment