Saturday 2 May 2009

Why do I have to be attack?!?

Im really sorry guys, but I would like you guys to know that the information I entered for the video 090501 The Secret Code Promotion Behind the Scenes Preview on youtube.com Is not exactly what it means. Do I really seem like a person who would attact FANS FROM DIFFENT COUNTRIES! I mean chill lady! Why am i always the unlucky one! WHY DO i HAVE TO BE ATTACK BY FANS WHEN I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING WRONG! I really hate this. THEY SHOUDL GET A LIFE! "YAY NO MORE CHINESE SUBS" only means that I have uploaded a raw version. The video before had chinese subs in it and i couldnt find the raw, it was really hard to read the eng subs, so when i found the raw file I put it up. It wasnt a racist comment and I never said I dislike chinese fans! DUDE IM CHINESE! & I am very active on chinese website. If a simple comment like that can cause you go crazy on me, THEN PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME AND DONT WATCH MY VIDEOS.

Why am i always digging my own grave. I should have just stopped subbing when I had a chance.

To uknowyunhofan: PLEASE TAKE A CHILL PILL. & I REALLY THINK THAT I DESERVE AN APOLOGY! & Please dont watch my videos anymore if you think that I am racist and that I should go hate some other fan group rather than dbsk chinese fans! First of all, you are just making yourself and Cassie's in china look bad! I dont like fan wars so I dont hate on any other group or their fans. It is wrong to be disrespectful to other people just because they dont like your idol. Sorry but these are my opinions and if you still think you are right then I have nothing to say. And I dont think that you should be deleting other people's comments, that just makes you even more STUBBORN!

To my viewers: Sorry if this article made you unhappy and if you have any comments about this. feel free to express. I know i shouldnt be making a big deal out of this because online has a log of different people, but this is something I didnt want people to misunderstand. I definitely don't want fans attacking me. I mean we are all tvxq fans, we are a big family not enemies. I am really sorry that I had to post it here but I just feel like I'm being blamed for something that I didnt do wrong. I really dont want to see these kinds of comment on my channel
!

7 comments:

  1. dont stop subbing 4 tvxq vids please...i love your subs..tvxq international fan really need u to get us more close to them..dont give up bcoz of that kind of comment..i knew bcoz i read it..sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG~~ it happen again? I mean what is happening with all Cassie? I mean all of us is liking the same person, why did we should attack another cassie. * i still don't get it*

    back then Jaejoong and Junsu fans attacking each other *verbally*, then some people starting to attacking Yunjae writter, and now this?

    just ignored them, they're just crazy and loss their mind i guess. I'm here supporting you. FIGHTING!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm proud of u that u can subs tvxq's vid etc
    plz don't stop :D
    we're really need u for get info about them

    just ignore those people ^^
    they're just jealous of ur ability

    ReplyDelete
  4. cassie.blingout4 May 2009 at 06:01

    omo~~ Really sorry to hear that!! I will be on your side! I am chinese too! jia you! XD I loveee ur subs! thanks for the hard work! And I appreciate a lot that you are doing these for all cassiopeia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't let stupid people get to you. There are MANY fans who watch your videos and apperciate all the hard work you do. So excuse my languange but FUCK THEM ALL! Don't let the haters get u down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't hear what they says to you!
    i'm from Indonesia, but i'm a chinese!
    i like ur subs!
    but, i really sorry to hear that other cassies attacks u...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi^^ A Swedish fan here. We are all over the world.

    And it's ok if you rant a bit about people who treat you bad. It lets you blow of steam. We all do that and sometimes we NEED it. Being disrespected takes a toll on you so I say: Good for you that you take a stand!

    Really, we should feel sorry for people who flame and live their lives hating and spamming the net^^

    ReplyDelete