Friday 1 May 2009

[Vid] 090430 Channel A Tohoshinki Prank

Hey guys, here is the most recent video SUBBED! Enjoy! ^^ & dont forget to make sure you arnt breaking any of my downloading rules. One more thing is, dont be silent views! COMENT COMENT and COMENT!

p.s. I changed the font for my videos and I was wondering what you guys think about it. Do you prefer this front or the one's I used before? Please comment, I am currently testing my videos to see if I can get clearer subs. There are times where it is going to take me a while to post eng subbed downloads because of my testing. I want everyone to enjoy subs with High Quality! Sorry for those who requested, I am still working on some of the projects requested. Sorry and thank you for your patience. Now, enjoy the show!

Download

5 comments:

  1. Thank you darling! Can't wait for the next show!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. New viewer and I'm taking the vid...thank you so much...I'll be visiting your blog often now...see you around~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing..keep up the good work..FIGHTING^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking everywhere for this! Thanks so much for uploading it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just found your blog today...wow...thank u for the sub...finally i can understand what they talking about...hehehehehe...thank u very much!!!

    ReplyDelete