Thursday 28 May 2009

Check This Out!

Hey guys, 
I never really mentioned it and the link was posted on my youtube channel before. 
Some people have been emailing me hoping that I would re-post the link to my fanfic. 
So here it is, and for those who have read it before, I have updated the fanfic so there are new chapters to read. Those new to my fanfic, please read and enjoy it as much as you can. If you have any specific insights on my fanfic, do write to me. I love suggestions, it makes my writing get better. 

Summary:
The story talks about a girl name Suki who's been through a lot throughout her life. Now that he parents both died from a car accident, she has no where to go. In an coincidence, she now lives in a house with five handsome men called, Dong Bang Shin Ki. But she's not the only girl living there. Love fills the wall of this house. Relationship starts to grow among the girls. But what is in store for these relationship is still unknown. The hardships waiting for them, because the are In Love With A Celebrity!

No comments:

Post a Comment