Friday 22 May 2009

[MV] SHINee - Juliette

12

Honestly I like Taemin's new hair. Its not that bad! I saw comments on youtube saying that they hate his new hair and that it looks like a hairball! But its not bad at all. I think it suits his face and it makes him look mature. I was curious about his hair when I went to Hollywood Bowl in LA. He had a cap on for the whole time he performed but you can tell that it was long, so I was expecting long hair. They stylist also made it curly, giving it some volume so it not flat. I think they all look good and this song is so catchy! Can't wait until the mini album comes out! Enjoy!^^

Download: 001. 002. (Join With HJ Split)

3 comments:

  1. wooaaaa~ nice to meet u amy ^^
    i've always liked you're videos in youtube...
    didnt know you have blog too...
    so much thanks for sharing all those dbsk stuff dear *hug*...
    btw, where did u live? i'm from Indonesia *maybe u know ^^*
    *i'm gonna save this blog, so i can always update dbsk videos from here...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! nice to meet you too!
    I live in United States.
    Have fun with this blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!! thx for always providing us with great videos! loving the song but the explosion of colours is blinding me! haha. still great though. =]

    i stay in Singapore by the way and i'm called amelia so ppl call me Amy (for short) too! =]=]

    ReplyDelete