Wednesday 20 May 2009

I Am Currently Struck By Mac Phobia!


Hey guys,
its been a while since I did some blogging. 
Sorry for not being able to post much lately, I know that the 3rd Bigeast Fan Club is out and subbers on youtube are doing their best to sub it all for you. I was just wondering myself if I should sub it for the sake of fans who cant download from youtube and want HQ. So, I've been working on my schedule and hopefully I can arrange some time to stay home and do subbing, but if you guys are students you should know that around this time of the year it is finals! so yes I am doing some major cramming right now. No youtube, No blogging, and definitely a big fat NO for subbing. It will be over soon and hopefully I can start subbing again next week. Many things a wait for me. Request would be really hard to fulfill right now, so if you want to find someone else to sub the file for you, I don't mind at all. Lastly, the biggest problem I am having right now, is that I have changed my computer! so I need to install all my previous programs for subbing, reformat my new mac so that it can support windows applications...blah blah blah...Over all, its all a pain. So yep thats about it. Just giving everyone a heads up what to expect during summer and what is going on with me and how come I've been so quiet! So the point is "I'm Alive" hahaha. Talk to you guys later! 

P.S. Have you guys noticed the little music bear on the side! It's so cute! I would really love to change my layout for this blog but Im so clueless about layouts. I can only do little things! *Sigh* 

4 comments:

  1. take ur time sis!and gud luck 4 ur finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would prefer to wait for your subs. I love the way you sub. If possible please sub the 3rd fanclub event. Good luck with finals. I am cramming too

    ReplyDelete
  3. HQ is always cool to have! ^^
    oO please take your time tho, study comes 1st ^^

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course ur subs ^^~ its more way better *giggle* just take ur time :D i think we all can wait xD

    by the way, u're so cute ^^

    p/s: but i love ur wall more LOL

    ReplyDelete