Friday 17 August 2012

The last post I posted was about 4 months ago
wasnt expecting a reply but here we are 4 months later and a kind cassie gave me a reply that really made me cry.
I had to write this response just for you <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
I would like to say thank you for your long reply in response to my long post :)
thank you so much for being such a loyal Cassie (we really need more cassie's like you)
thank you for your encouragement
thank you for sharing your experience as a cassie
and most of all thank you for every single letter and word you spent typing to me, knowing that there is at least one person out there who remembers me and will continue to support TVXQ as a whole is truly touching to me :)

I still havent figured out what I want to do with this blog but I guess I would use it to share my thoughts about my fandom. I'm sure somewhere out there there are people who are willing to read reviews and fan accounts. Once again thank you so much for your post it means a lot to me. I will definitely post a fan account of the SM TOWN WORLD TOUR CONCERT in LA. It was truely an amazing experience (I might post some pictures I took since I was in the front section!!) stay tune :) 

P.S
As Im posting this post, I am listening to XIAH's (I refuse to type it XIA since in my heart his name is always spelled with a H) English single Uncommitted. Please listen, support, and give this song many love because he deserves it. This song shows his effort and hard work.

and please continue to give me ideas of what I should do with this blog.

1 comment:

  1. i happened to see your blog when i'm trying to find some vids, then i read this post

    i watch kpop from (maybe around) 2011 and used to like some kpop groups, and watch things about them, until i found DBSK and completely fall for them

    they are really great, as a group and individually. i love them very much and completely forgot about the other groups. even though i've never experience the time when they are still together, i feel like i have, and miss them very bad, and sometimes cries because of that
    but what makes me even sad is that some cassies are now taking sides and bad-mouthing other party

    what i'm saying is, i don't want to lose any other cassie who love and support them as 5. it'd be nice if you continue ur blog to post about them :D

    sorry for the long post and thank you for the vids! i hope u'll stay in this fandom~
    <3

    ReplyDelete