Thursday 25 June 2009

All About TVXQ Season 3!!!

TIME TO SAVE UP SOME MONEY! All About TVXQ Season 3 coming out soon! I've been waiting so long for this to come out. Although I haven't really gotton any news when the actually product will come out but the cover for the preview of the storybook is <---right there on the left! I am totally looking forward for this! I always love watching behind the scenes, it really shows more about the boys and besides you learn more about them this way! I am definitely going to preorder my own edition when it comes out on yesasia! I think season three might be the best one out of all three. If you think about it, they've achieved so much ever since season 2 was released! This is going to be great! A documentary of all their hardword in Japan and their SEXY comeback last year with Mirotic! I absolutely can't wait!!! Let's continue to support our boys MEN & continue to spread the love of CASSIES around the world! LET THEM GET A PIECE WHAT TVXQ IS MADE OF!!!

2 comments:

  1. yes yes!! iim so so going to save up!! heard its 540 minutes long!! that's like 9 hours??!! cant wait~~ =]=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to buy it~~! but the bad thing is......i didn save enough money for it......

    ReplyDelete